- Identify the career, course of study or major you wish to pursue.
- Undecided? The Career Center has many valuable tools to help you decide.
- Learn how to develop your academic plan in your First Year Success Seminar.
- Interested in transfer? Explore your options with a Tri-C Counselor or Transfer Connection Center Specialist.
- Save time and money. Picking a major early will help you find which Tri-C courses meet college/university requirements and finish your transfer program more efficiently.
- Did you know? Students who transfer with an associate degree are more likely to complete their bachelors degree than those who transfer sooner.